Experiences

EXPERIENCES


GOOD:
I have already  lived a great experience ,  I have been traveling to italy with my colleagues and it has been spectacular, the places are impressive but what I liked most is being with my colleagues, and thanks to this trip I have known my classmates better.
Resultado de imagen de italy

Another experience is that i went back to marroco to visit my family. I was around five years ago. It was amazing because i got to spend a lot of time with my family and especiallyn with my nan because she is my favourite person and i enjoy every second of my time that i spend with her.

The last one is when i went to Paris with my sister. It was 2 years ago and we went without our parents. We stayed for one week and it was one of my best times of my life.I felt like i bonded a lot with her and that we were really nice to eachother. I love my sister and i always will.
BAD:
One bad experience is that i had an operation. I got operated because my app
endix was bad and it had to get removed. It felt bad for a couple of days so i had to stay in the hospital. I got better and after a week i left the hospital. I still have a scar and will always have one.
 
Another one is that one day i fell off a bike and hurt myself. My leg was grazed and it was bloody and painfull. My mother came too see me and she put a bandage on it and it heald in a few weeks.
One other one is that my dog bit me. It was back in summer and it was a hot day. For some reason that day mty dog was not very happy and a friend came over. The same afternoon my friend went to dtroke him but he ran to her and i standed in the way so she wouldn't get hurt but i got bit instead.

 

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MY HORROR FILM

MY CAT

MY BIGGEST DREAM